



Had a really busy weekend - can't believe that it's Monday again...felt like I didn't manage to take a break over the weekend. So today engine really cannot start, I'm still dazed from the weekend...
Had my JC friend's wedding on Saturday at the Conrad Centennial Hotel, which has a really gorgeous ballroom for a wedding. It's always nice to see old friends again, and to reminisce and laugh about the good times in school. Realised that the guys are only begin to catch up - most of the gals are married already, but it's only now that the guys are issuing their wedding invites. I'm attributing it to the 2 years lost in army fatigues and the perennial fear of commitment.
Yesterday, Glenn & I played godparents to Justin & Sharon's baby Joshua at his baptism in church after which the family and us adjourned to high-tea at the Carlton Hotel. Joshua's an adorable good-natured tyke who barely cried (the ideal baby) but according to mommy, he was just having a good day :) We decided to give mommy some rare "me" time so we plonked the guys plus baby at Hotel Inter-Con lounge whilst mommy and me went shopping - that was really a good deal for us, so much so that we ended up walking around until 10.30pm, so got home dead tired to a really boring England vs Ecuador World Cup match that got us even more xians all leading up to major Monday blues today...
Can't wait for today to be over... not that tomorrow will be any better with my dreary brain-numbing job. I'm dying to transfer out of my Div but they keep telling me that they need to find my replacement first...what a load of crap, how is that my problem... know any fresh grads we can con to join??
1 comment:
You shopped till 10:30pm?!?! Do I even dare to ask how much stuff you bought? :) It's a good thing I couldn't join u guys - would have caused some serious financial damage...
Post a Comment