Oh Happy Wednesday :) The sky is so blue, the sun is brightly shining, the birds are chirping and Italy is in the World Cup final after scoring 2 goals over dull host Germany in the last 2 minutes - ahahahaha! Go Azzuri!! At least there's eye candy left in the World Cup with the dashing smoldering Italians...yums! Now all the Eurasians will be praying for underdogs Portugal to beat oldies France to give them yet another reason to drink beer and have a party :P
Another piece of good news - I finally got my transfer at work after lobbying for 2 years...so no more tedious dry policy work for me, I'm moving over to industry development next week so hopefully it'll be more interesting and exciting work...
Went to check out the MAAD (Market of Artists And Designers)Sunday market at the Red Dot Design Museum, supposedly an outlet for original creative works only. As with most arty-farty self-proclamations, it's a lot of hip hype and little substance. It's kinda difficult to support local artists and designers when they're so darn expensive and lofty. Strangely tho, I was approached by this lady who wanted to take a photo of my outfit for her blog about fashion in Singapore. I told her ok only if she didn't have anything mean to say about it :P The biggest deciding factor for what I wear is the damn weather...it's soooooo hot nowadays that I just want to wear shorts and flip-flops. Anyway, you can check out her blog here.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey ! Cool ! Looks like one of those japanese take-photo-of-all-the-weirdos-projects only its not.
Am surprised you're moving (depts) already ! Isn't there some paperwork and stuff to do, handover, etc ?
Congrats on finally getting your transfer!
The woman's got a pretty well-read blog... you're famous! :)
Post a Comment