Just a quick blog before lunch...came in to work soooooo late today at 10.30am thanks to the after effects of watching the World Cup finals. Almost had a heart attack when it went to penalties but the hamsome Italians still perservered - yay!!
It's a busy busy day today as I'm starting out in my new division - lots of transfer of information and data and learning the new ropes. But it all seems very interesting and hey, I've got 5 more days of work before I head off to Siem Reap :)
My mommy turned 55 last week, and we bought her a 40inch LCD TV to celebrate her coming of CPF-collectable age. It looks pretty damn good. We had dinner at My Dining Room at Club Street and the food was really good...a bit pricey, but yummy fusion food - the foie gras was melt-in-your-mouth, the cod fish was coated with oats, the beef was sooooooo tender (Esther to note :P). Good place for special occasions.
Ok, lunch is calling my name...will post more later...
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hoh... foie gras... was just thinking of the 'melt in your mouth' pan-fried foie gras that I had at the Four Seasons Champagne Brunch... hmm, craving it again...
Congrats on new job! :)
Post a Comment