Monday, June 05, 2006

Sighz...It's Monday again...Coupled with the Monday work blues I have an upset tummy. It's not the LS kind, but the queasy full-of-air kind of upset tummy. I literally feel quite green in the face. Think it's from the curry chicken rice from last nite at Far East...

But on the plus side I did some major retail therapy over the weekend. Went shopping with my mommy on Saturday to check out the GSS and yesterday, me, Sasha and Esther went to check out the Zouk flea market and then to Far East. So it was a pretty good weekend :)

Tried my darnest to squeeze the pus from Duke... but nothing comes out. And I know it's still there coz there's still a hard lump on his cheek... but I'm so scared to hurt him!!! So today it's Glenn's turn to bring him to the vet...

Recently submitted my application to renew my passport. My photograph was rejectd coz "hair covering eyebrow". I wrote back and told them that it was called a fringe. The instruction given was no headgear and I certainly don't think a fringe counts as headgear. Got a phone call explaining that they needed to see my eyebrows coz they were vital features of my face. So I asked them if they needed to see 1 or both eyebrows. Of course the voice on the other end was male. Don't they know that women pluck their eyebrows frequently? And that the shape changes?? So now I need to take another photo... waste my money... the passport office should run their own photo-taking service if they're so darn anal about photos...*grumble grumble*

1 comment:

Esther said...

i'm still recovering from sunday's retail therapy :) still can't figure out how to wear the elastic belt i bought...