Bought my tix to the Robbie Williams concert in November. The top 5 categories of tickets are sold out so I figured I'd better chope my tix first. Of course being the cheapos that we are we bought the cheapest tix at $40 a pop. Since it's going to be at the national stadium it won't really make a difference unless you're sitting right up front which costs $300 a pop (which are sold out anyways) and I'm not paying good money to watch good ol' Robbie (can go holiday!). Last time I was at the national stadium was to watch Michael Jackson's History concert which was yonks ago when he was still the revered pop star instead of a paedo hiding out in the gulf.
Went for a driving holiday over the weekend to Malaysia. Me and Glenn in our little Swift, 1 Ducati, 1 scooter and 4 Harleys - what a strange little entourage. Of course everyone toompanged their stuff in our car...so much for roughing it out... We went to Kuantan, Cherating, Bukit Tinggi, KL and finally JB. So proud, my little Swift cruised through the hard driving of 1000+ km :) First time I went to Malaysia and didn't shop :P It was pretty fun. We played by ear, looked for accommodation where we stopped and had good food and company. Pity the boys who rode though...it was bloody hot!!!
On the other hand, it's been raining in our island city for the past few days and coupled with having to go down to Expo for Broadcast Asia this week, travelling around has been a real b****. I absolutely despise Expo... it's impossible to find food during lunch, parking is terrible and it's soooooooo crowded - it's just such a depressing place, especially during Broadcast/CommunicAsia. Sigh, anyway I'm off to lunch now then over to squeeze with the crowd at Expo...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment