It was mom's birthday on Friday, so we went for Korean BBQ at Dempsey Road. It was pretty good...we ordered different types of beef and pork and the waitress cooked the meats for us on our table's BBQ hotplate - yums but quite pricey. Reminds me of the time Julia and I were in Pusan...it was the only yummy thing to eat! I'm so not a fan of Korean food, everything seems to be cooked in the same way with the same spices...give me Jap cuisine any day!! But the Dempsey area is happening...the last time I was there there were only a couple of wine places and loads of teak furniture shops (dunno who go there and buy...so expensive! must be the expats). Now there are so many more restaurants and cafes, including Harry's and Ben & Jerry.
A couple of colleagues came over to visit last week and Winnie was on a roll with her camera. She did up a pretty cool collage of pictures. We brought the little fella out over the weekend. Shopping on Sat with Jon & Glo & Josh Blu and on Sun with mom. He has his moments when he's completely contented lounging in his pram, but there are moments of wailing and crying when he just feels like exercising his lungs. We're getting the hang of bringing him out, but I'm still not confident of handling him alone. Gotta practice more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment