Sunday, May 06, 2007

Okay, it's now May 6 and I still haven't popped.... sigh.... the little fella must find my belly really cozy and comfy coz he's in no hurry to come out. Doc said to wait until next week then might have to go for a C-section. Not the ideal scenario, but if it helps get him out safely... He's like some little VIP that's fashionably late...making EVERYONE wait anxiously for him. Every time I sms someone now they think it's the grand announcement :P My colleagues even think that I've popped in secret! But aside from being late, I'm thankful that he's been a good boy inside. I'm feeling fine except that he feels very low now and settling heavily on my pelvic area, making it quite uncomfortable to move around.

Glenn has more or less settled his work stuff, so he's making more effort to spend more time with me. Since baby has decided to take his time to face the world, we take it as an opportunity for us to enjoy couplehood a little longer, maybe it's a blessing in disguise :) And he shaved his head coz he figured that it was the only way to make his bald spot less obvious - to be completely bald. It feels like velcro coz it's not completely clean shaven...

Josh Blu had his baptism yesterday. He was a good boy throughout, saved his crying only for after the mass. He's very cute now, with Jon's big eyes and Glo's chubby cheeks :) It was quite funny coz the priest had to repeatedly mention his full name "Josh Blu Ng" and Glo's dad would mutter under his breath about what kind of name is that :P We went out with Justin & Sharon & kids for dinner and Glenn had his godson fully entertained...so much so that botak is sick today, fever and back pain. Think he overexerted himself with the kids...

Also managed to catch Spider-man 3 this week... was kinda disappointing coz I expected it to be darker and more cool. Turned out to be some cheesy love story, quite lame lah. Glenn managed to set up a wireless router at home so I finally can use my laptop at home. Am sitting on the bed now as I blog...could get used to this :) So becoz the little fella is running late, I've managed to do stuff that I didn't think I could do before I pop - like watch Spidey, attend Josh's baptism etc. I've got Carlene's wedding next Sat, but let's hope that he's out by then. Oh, and we've kinda decided on the name Jonah, unless he really doesn't look like a Jonah... then we're back to Axel, or Ace, or Takuya....

1 comment:

Esther said...

Isn't it great to surf from your bed?? One would think that would mean I can catch up with my blogging that way, but I ended up doing mindless surfing instead :P

I h.a.t.e.d. Spiderman 3 too! Felt like I wasted 140 mins of my life in the theatre! Been telling everyone how lousy the show is but I think most will still watch is coz it's a "blockbuster". Waiting for the Fantastic Four - hope that will be less disappointing...

The later Jonah/Axel/Ace/Takuya takes to get here, the more time I have to go get the rocker for him :)