watching the Da Vinci Code tonite. curious to understand what the big whoo-ha is about. isn't it just another work of fiction? did the dan brown dude ever proclaim it to be otherwise? man, he really struck gold with this convoluted story... I guess religion classes did pay off for him. will give my critique of the movie tomorrow.
I'm still wondering about the point of this blog... Glenn claims it's so that I can complain about my "lausy" husband. But I'm thinking - shouldn't such domestic disputes remain err...domestic and not published in the free-for-all domain of blog universe? But then again, who am I to try to comprehend the complex workings of the male brain, which is about as complicated as the Da Vinci Code. For me, this blog is a good way of killing time in office...where my brain cells are gradually dying from the lack of stimulation and my butt is growing increasingly bigger, also from the lack of stimulation.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the point ! There doesn't have to BE a point ! :D
If there was, I'd be terribly confused as to the point I've been making all this time !
Look at it this way. It saves you having to email people and they can find out what you've been up to ;)
Post a Comment