Jonah is now 4 months old - fast hor? He's a big boy, almost outgrowing his rocker and maxi cosi. And he's started to discover the joys of rolling over from his back to his front, he always breaks out into a smile and a giggle when he lands on his tummy - like "eh wah, it's a totally new point-of-view ah!" I'll miss him so much when I'm in Pusan next month! :( Still figuring out the milk situation - will FedEx or DHL send my milk back to Singapore??
I've started my Tuesday yoga class again and this time have roped in Carlene. After a year of not practising yoga, the first 2 lessons have been exhausting!! Cannot stretch or balance or hold a posture as well as before...but it's the only exercise I get (aside from carrying Jonah)...
Went to check out NTUC Finest over the weekend - the higher end NTUC supermarket at Bukit Timah Plaza. It's such a strange place - most of the shops there seem stuck in the 80s. Quite fun to explore the supermarket, checking out imports that you usually don't find elsewhere, like square watermelons from Taiwan that cost $68 each - madness!! I'm sure they taste just like normal watermelons except maybe easier to cut up :P
Okay, gotta get back to the darn powerpoint...
2 comments:
So cute....
How is it he looks so different in all the photos?? But cute in all so it's ok :) Erm, pump like mad before u go?
I went to NTUC Finest last Saturday too! Yup, a real time warp going to Bukit Timah Plaza coz I used to go there a lot when I was young - to patronise the Strawberry Shortcake shop! :) Didn't find the supermarket that great... and hit some major traffic just after getting out of the carpark... took a wrong turn and made a huge detour. PLUS parking cost $3.60! Don't think I'll be back there anytime soon.
Post a Comment