Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally! Some down time to blog...it's been busy busy busy since I got back to work with the getting up-to-date with work stuff, pumping and going home to baby. I can't help but feel that I'm missing out on Jonah's growing up as I slave in the office everyday, dealing with silly trivial issues, when I could be at home spending time with him. Sigh...but wat to do, bringing up baby is an expensive process, and I think I'll go nuts staying home everyday - what a conundrum! I was a bit worried leaving him at mom's coz the dogs are there. But they're slowing getting used to each other, and I think Jonah and Daisy are even becoming friends :)


Had National Day brunch at Gloria's place... it was more of a play-date for our sons - Matthew (8mths), Josh (7mths) and Jonah (3mths). Looking at the photos, Jonah's almost as big as Josh!!He's getting very vocal now, squealing and gurgling a lot, especially when you sing to him or when he listens to the radio. When he sees the newscaster on TV, he starts "talking" to her too, coz he thinks that she's talking to him... Kawaii ne!! :)

No comments: