Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wanna meet your Hero?

For some strange reason, the cast of Heroes (ok lah, maybe 1 or 2 of them) will be in Singapore on 31 Aug - 1 Sept. They actually made Singapore the last stop on their World Tour (they have a World Tour??). Guess Singapore's becoming a hot spot for Hollywood, with mentions in King Kong, Batman Begins and Pirates 3 - wonder if this will make my job easier? Hmm....but I still doubt many ang mohs know where Singapore is... "Oh, is it part of China?" *roll eyes*

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/heroesworldtour/

2 comments:

gambit said...

i finally cought up with my wifee and caught the episode where micah helps nathan rig the polls... now thats the superpower i'd like to have!

Esther said...

I've told some people about it but no one seems very excited... but I am :)

Hey, Gerry is back this weekend... we should meet up soon!