

My dear colleague Julia burned the SMAP Pop Up Concert 2006 for me as a Christmas present...It was SMAP's 15th anniversary and the concert looked soooo great, would have given an arm and leg to be there. Yes, they're old by any boy-band standard but they still rock the house and Kimura is still drop dead gorgeous :) Anyway, the plan this year is that Julia will settle down in Japan, join the SMAP Fan Club and fight tooth and nail to get concert tickets for us sometime in Sept/Oct. I would have finished my maternity leave so hopefully I can sneak off to Japan for a few days(fingers crossed). Humour me... this is my only teeny bopper indulgence...
Josh Blu is celebrating his 1st month this Sat and Christian is turning 1 year old in 2 Saturdays' time... time to go baby shopping for presents. Can't believe that I'm popping in like 3 months' time... so fast!!! I'm having loads of trouble sleeping now...impossible to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Not supposed to sleep on my back, so must lie on the side and the humongous stomach just gets in the way!! Doesn't help that baby boy enjoys a workout in the middle of the night, kicking and punching away whilst I'm trying desperately to sleep... Yawn... so sleepy during the day... And I'm approaching the 3rd trimester which is supposed to be the rapid growth stage...can't imagine how big and awkward I'll get...
Thankfully still no nausea or cravings... in fact, my hubby is the one with cravings... for 2 days now he's wanting 'juicy fried spring chicken', whining about it in the middle of the night! I'm still neutral about food, eating most of the time coz I know that I have to...and I'm making a conscious effort to eat healthy (munching on crunchy bran cereal now), really don't want to be hit with any health issues now (e.g. gestational diabetes).
A load off my shoulders is that I've found good homes for my rabbits, with the last 2 getting picked up this Saturday. The family seems really nice, so I'm glad and relieved.
Watched Blood Diamond last week and it was a pretty riverting movie, except for the lame 'almost love' scenes. Despite all the flack about Titanic and his partying ways, Leo is a kick-ass actor and it's always enjoyable watching him on the big screen. I want to watch Pan's Labyrinth but I scared...will catch Babel next, curious to know what the oscar hype about it is all about.
That's all for now folks... hmm...wondering why Joe's blog has been inactive for a bit...Yo Joe, you busy doing what ah?
No comments:
Post a Comment