Tis' the season for popping... babies popping that is. Over the past 3 weeks, I know 4 people who have popped, and another 2 more are due this month. My colleague SS finally gave birth to a healthy 3.67kg baby boy on Sunday after an agonizing wait. She was huge and plagued with back pains and swollen feet... pregnancy is oh-so-not-glam, regardless of how the Hollywood moms portray it. Debra had her C-section on Monday and she has a 3.35kg baby boy too... it's a wave of boys...all the 6 births mentioned above are boys! I still have a feeling mine will be a little princess (coz girls are so much more fun!!!). I'm going for my next gynae appt next week so hopefully I'll find out then.
Met up with Patricia on Sunday, her last day in Singapore before she heads back to Vancouver. She had a whirlwind 3-week holiday visiting Singapore, Fiji (to attend a wedding) and Melbourne (where her bf is from). She'll be the only one with a fabulous tan in freezing Vancouver :) Also met up with Inga, who has a 6-month old baby girl and is on indefinite no-pay leave :P She looks fab for a new mom, which brings us to the big question of how to regain your pre-baby figure? Theories range from breastfeeding to malay jamu massages to all-out exercise. But after working so hard to get back the figure then kenna no. 2...headaches...
Glenn is down to his last 2 events of the year/event producer career (I still don't know which :P) He's still looking for a job that will allow him to hobnob with the rich and make lots of money (duh, who dowan) so he's narrowed it down to 2 professions - private banker or casino host *roll eyes* I just hope he gets a job with normal working hours, benefits and reasonable pay (ain't I a wonderful wife??!)
Yay! On leave next week (altho not going anywhere...boh pian, must clear last year's leave)...can wake up late, go shopping without the crowds, and just nua...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment