
It's the last day of 2007 - I can't believe how fast time flies! In a blink of an eye Jonah is already 7+ months old, learning to crawl and stand... he's definitely the unbeatable 'high' of my year :) The little tyke has had a busy month - he's attended 4 birthday parties and 5 xmas parties and still counting...A big "Thank You!" to everyone who has showered your sayang-ness on Jonah - very much appreciated :)
What's the first thing Jonah does with his presents - taste them of course!! :P Most of the time he's more interested in the wrapping paper than the actual gift, but mommy is grateful to the generous aunties and uncles who have contributed to his treasure chest of toys and goodies.
And he's obsessed with standing up. Every chance he gets he'll leverage on something and pull himself up... and he's so excited and happy every time he stands up...I want to scold him but one look at his happy face and I'm suckered. So I can't leave him alone for 1 minute for fear of him falling over and hitting his head. Which works out fine coz he cries when he doesn't see anyone around...he'll wail and crawl his way to the kitchen to look for me when I go prepare his food :) I know it's unhealthy for him to be so dependent, but it's just soooooooo cute!



What's the first thing Jonah does with his presents - taste them of course!! :P Most of the time he's more interested in the wrapping paper than the actual gift, but mommy is grateful to the generous aunties and uncles who have contributed to his treasure chest of toys and goodies.
And he's obsessed with standing up. Every chance he gets he'll leverage on something and pull himself up... and he's so excited and happy every time he stands up...I want to scold him but one look at his happy face and I'm suckered. So I can't leave him alone for 1 minute for fear of him falling over and hitting his head. Which works out fine coz he cries when he doesn't see anyone around...he'll wail and crawl his way to the kitchen to look for me when I go prepare his food :) I know it's unhealthy for him to be so dependent, but it's just soooooooo cute!
Here's wishing one and all a very Happy New Year and a wonderful year ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment