Every day without fail for the past 2 weeks I've had messages and emails asking if I've popped yet. No, not yet... we're still going strong at work... baby boy is still comfortably nestled in my tummy, showing no signs of wanting to come out yet. And I've had people in office who I've never spoken to coming up to me and asking if I'm expecting twins. No, I'm not... it's just 1 big baby boy... But I can feel him getting lower as he settles more and more into my pelvic area, causing my bladder to work overtime and me to walk like a penguin. But I've quite enjoyed my pregnancy... it's extraordinary to feel him move in my belly and watch him grow. Except for the water retention and swelling over the last 2 months, it was a pretty pleasant experience :)
Thanks to my mom, who has become quite the Korean drama addict over the past few months, I've just completed watching the last of the '4 Seasons' installment - Spring Waltz - which I really liked. It was sooooooooooooo sweet and romantic with 2 gorgeous men, beautiful scenery and a great soundtrack (sure beats the painfully draggy and depressing Autumn and Winter episodes). Was planning to save it and watch during my maternity leave but from what I hear from other mommies, I can dream on about having any free time to watch anything. Am also planning to watch Bushi No Ichibun before I pop. Yes, it's probably a slow paced samurai film with lots of spastic hair, but it's Kimutaku...must support :P
As you can tell from the first para, baby boy is still John Doe...no name!!! Now Glenn has this idea of starting his own line/surname, eventually dropping the Loh and egoistically adopting Glenn as a last name. So it'll be Takuya Glenn, or James Glenn, or William Glenn etc... see what I have to put up with?*roll eyes* My colleague Jules sugested that we put all the shortlisted names in a hat and get baby boy to pick one when he's out...then he can't blame us for the name chosen :P Think we'll just wait until he's out and see if he looks like a Gabriel, a Axel etc...
2 comments:
Pick names out of a hat ?! Fantastic idea ! On the other side can write numbers also, then can kenna 4D ! Bhest !
Keep us posted on this side of the planet k ?
Happy Birthday, again :)
Think this day might actually pass without you popping eh? Will be really nice if both you and the baby had the same birthday though...
Will not bug you with smses about popping but will wait patiently for the all important sms to come.
Can't believe Glenn is still fixated on Axel and Takuya as baby names!!!
Post a Comment