I'm now 33 weeks into the pregnancy and baby is approx 2.3kg. My brother has dubbed me Humpty coz I'm kinda rounded now. After a relatively easy 6 months, the third trimester is taking its toil on me...my water retention is quite bad, with tree-trunk looking legs and swollen fingers... check out the ugly feet:
It takes a lot of effort to move around now and stretch marks (horrors!) are beginning to appear on my legs. Sigh... praying that the remaining weeks will be drama-free, the delivery will be smooth, and baby will be healthy and happy...and I'll shrink back to original size *fingers crossed*
A couple of colleagues and I went to watch Music and Lyrics on Saturday...at 10.30am - how long ago was it that you made it to a morning movie? The cinema was sooooooo empty...no need to queue for popcorn and no irritating moron kicking your seat from behind :) It was a fluff movie but it was soooooooo fun....Hugh Grant is just disarmingly charming with his deadpan wit and humour. The 80's style music video in the opening clip was worth the $9 ticket price. But the pairing of Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore was kinda strange and a little gross...luckily there wasn't much mushy romantic bits. Good movie for the girls whilst the boys go indulge in bloody gory 300.
The IT Show at Suntec over Thur-Sun last week saw sales of $48million. That's how gadget-crazy people are...didn't think it was a good idea for me to squeeze with the ridiculous throngs of people so I instructed Glenn to get me an external hard drive that'll connect directly to the TV - plug and play - that's the way to go :P
Ok, another 2.5 hours before I get off work....can't wait to get home and put my feet up...and it's only Monday *moan*
No comments:
Post a Comment